SUISA manages invoicing and administration for the licensing of my music.
It collects the copyright compensation and distributes the licenses.
How to license a track
- Go to the homepage of SUISA: https://www.suisa.ch/en/customers.html
- Click on the menu „Customers“
- Search for the right category for your project. (Events & Concert, Online, Theater, etc.)
- If you click on a category, you will find more information.
- In each category you will find more subcategories. (Video, Audio, etc.) These will be described in more detail.
- Click on the appropriate category.
- It is possible that the subcategory will be split more accurately. Click on the corresponding category again.
- Now you will see a detailed description of what the music can be used for.
- At the bottom you will find the corresponding documents. (licensing terms and conditions, prices and tariffs, application forms etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the SUISA: email@example.com
Or me: firstname.lastname@example.org